Saturday, May 30, 2009

Complicated

Back to my blog again~~
I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time due to dead busy life...
Busy Life = No life

Somethings to update...

1) Crazy old man at home bang my CPU and my "husband" is dead now...

2) I am frantically waiting for SIM notice of the acceptance to the degree course

3) I am no longer scared OR at least not that scared now to tender my resignation letter

4) Biasness is a cruel behavior

5) the desire in me to kill SL and Andy is getting stronger everyday

6) The desire for me to release the idiotic crazy old man's birds is also getting stronger everyday

7) have been worrying abt money which i hate most when i need to think of money...

8) I really dunno what is there waiting for my future but i do know that now at this very moment i feel like killing 3 person.

9)



I kena bitten by some fucking mosquito at the finger in the end it swell like doreamon's hand...Idiot~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is it with the pic?
what happen to your hands?