Tuesday, February 3, 2009

B.I.T.C.H

Okay this is sickening!
You see this sickening bitch who is apparently boss’s dog is very super busy “licking boss’s ass” 2 weeks ago.
Thus boss ask me to help her out with the printing of the barcode thingy. And jus when I was thinking I am only help her to print the dumb thing for 1 day only, that bitch prove me wrong by sinking her claws into my boiling blood.

The lady from msia who need the barcode sticker called and ask when will the stickers be ready..(*me knowing nothing as I thought I will only be helping out for ONE day) I turn and ask BITCH…her answer…make ice in north and south pole all melt at once

Me: “BITCH”(of course I didn’t call her that) lady from msia ask when sticker will be done.

BITCH: When you done finish when you send lo~

BLOOD BOIL~~~ BLOOD BOIL~~~

Meaning….she want me to finish up her JOB~ Fucking Ji BAi lar
YOUR MUM DIDN’T TEACH YOU TO WIPE YOUR OWN ASS AFTER YOU SHIT!

Then when I am finally finish with HER barcode, I skype her.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PASS IT ALL TO ME! I DO NOT WANT YOUR SHIT! NOR YOUR DIRTY UNDERPANTS!
anyway i know the excuse i gave her is lame but i dun care...i dun wanna smell your shit nor your underpants and i am definitely not your slave either.
p.s. in the end she send it herself.

No comments: